Post #2: The best concert I've been to




Definitely the best (and most colorful) concert I’ve ever attended in my life was Coldplay’s concert in 2016. It was on Saturday, April 3rd, in National Stadium. I went with four friends of school, who were huge fans of the band too. I remember getting to the stadium around midday and waited several hours outside of it until the doors opened. Once inside the place some event organizers gave us brazalets and immediately after that we ran to our seats. When the show started we realized that the brazalets had color lights that turned on to the rhythm of the music, so the hole stadium was full of colors. It was beautiful! The band played many songs from different albums so I had a really good time singing and dancing to them. At the end of the concert I bought a poster that I still keep and every time I look at it I remember what a magical and lovely experience it was. I really hope to repeat it soon!














Comentarios

  1. Wow that was a great concert. I'm envious of you, caro. I love Coldplay to

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Caro! the concert sounds like an incredible experience. I also wanted to go to that concert but unfortunately I couldn't afford it.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post #4: A funny moment of my childhood

Post #6: Time travel in the future