Post #4: A funny moment of my childhood


First of all, I have to say that I spent several hours trying to remember a funny or important moment but I couldn't, so I ended up calling my mom. Finally, I remembered a funny moment. It was in 2011 so I was like 10 or 11 years old: one of my best friends of school invited me and more girls to a sleepover in her house. I remember I was so excited but also really nervous because before that I've never slept in a friend's house. I accepted her invitation and I have to say I’m so glad I did. The moments we lived together on that day (and night) are one of my favorite memories of all times. We swam in the pool, listened to music and in the afternoon we went to walk in her neighborhood, which was definitely the best moment of the day. One of my friends came up with the idea of playing “rin rin raja” and of course we did. I remember feeling a lot of adrenaline running through my veins hahah, we laughed a lot. It was an amazing day. I wish I could go back to those times.


Comentarios

  1. hahaha "rin rin raja" was one of my favorite games. It's really fun

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I know the adrenaline of that game hahah, once a neighbour sent her kids to chase us hahah I've never run so fast in my whole life.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Caro! Rin rin raja is the best jajaja!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. when I was little I also played "rin rin raja" with my friends, it was very fun jajaj

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Hahahaha the image of 31 minutos kill my.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post #6: Time travel in the future

Post #2: The best concert I've been to