Post #8: English Language Classes

 




At the beginning of the semester I wasn’t sure to take English IV, mainly because I thought it would make me feel very nervous speaking in English in front of my classmates. Despite that I decided to take it and I have no regrets. This subject was one of my favorites of this semester because of the classes, my classmates and even the evaluations.

 In relation to blogs, most part of the time I really enjoyed writing them, because topics were interesting and funny. Also, writing these posts helped me a lot to learn new words and to expand my vocabulary, so I think this modality of evaluations was appropriate. In spite of that, I have to say that on some occasions I was really tired and having to write them before 12:00 pm on Saturdays was a little bit annoying.

I think I learnt some useful things that will help me to improve my English skills, so I’m grateful for that. Despite that I have to practice other things, such as speaking, because it’s hard for me to do it fluently and use the correct verbs sometimes. Another thing I’d like to improve is my listening skills because I don’t understand everything people say when they talk in English. I believe I could improve this by watching series and movies in English without subtitles.

To end this post I would like to thank my classmates and our amazing teacher<3  

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post #4: A funny moment of my childhood

Post #6: Time travel in the future

Post #2: The best concert I've been to