Post #6: Time travel in the future

 

I believe this week's topic is one of the strangest and most disturbing ones because I know thinking about the future can be overwhelming and scary. Despite that, if I have to choose a moment of the future to travel I think I would choose 2030 or by that time. The reason of my choice is because it really makes me feel curious about how my life would be when I am in my 30's: Will I be married to the love of my life? Will I be a mom? Where I'll be living? What I'll be working on? Will I be happy? These are just a few questions that come to my mind when I think about the future. If I travel to that time I think I would stay for just a short time, so I’d definitely come back to the present soon. I’m not sure if destiny exists, but what I do believe is that we create our path with the actions we take on a day-to-day basis, so if I want to have my dream life I must work hard every day. Also, if I stay in the future I would miss lots of valuable moments and adventures, so I prefer to stay in the present and live my current life.


Comentarios

  1. I can relate to what you are saying. It feels scary to think about it

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Caro! I agree with you, I wouldn't stay either for the same reasons.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi caro! I think the same as you, I wouldn't like to miss valuable moments.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post #4: A funny moment of my childhood

Post #2: The best concert I've been to