Post #1: A country I would like to visit



Since I watched the movie Letters to Juliet, my interest in visiting Italy was born. That movie made me appreciate the beauty of its landscapes and architecture, what made me think: Wow, I really need to visit Italy! I believe there are so many reasons to visit it, but in this post, I will name three of the most attracting to me. First of all, you can find amazing pieces of art in different places of the country, such as Roman Colosseum, Trevi Fountain, the Vaticane Museum and the Sixtine Chapel, just to mention some of them. Secondly, a very attracting thing to me is the Italian food, which seem to be very delicious. I would really love to go to many restaurants and eat lots of spaghetti and pizza! Finally, the relationship of Italy with the Roman Empire and its culture seems very interesting to me, I think there’s a lot to learn.  What a beautiful country Italy is! I hope I can visit it soon :)






Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post #4: A funny moment of my childhood

Post #6: Time travel in the future

Post #2: The best concert I've been to