Post #3: Hobbies

I think I’ve never had a specific hobbie, so instead of that I enjoy the simple things. Nowadays, watching series on Netflix while drinking a cup of tea is something I really enjoy, even more if my dog Rayén accompanies me. Currently I’m watching Gilmore Girls, which is a super relaxing and funny series. Another thing that entertains me a lot is playing Wii with my brother. We play New Super Mario Bros almost every week and we have a really good time together. Sometimes I do it alone but playing with him is definitely better. Finally, I would say that one of my favorite things to do is going on walks with my boyfriend. In the summer we visited many parks in Santiago, and we spent the afternoons doing picnics but now we are both busy with university, so we don’t have much time to do it. I’m looking forward for summer vacations so we can go back to going on walks, it was so fun! I miss a lot those days when we walked very long distances.







Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Post #4: A funny moment of my childhood

Post #6: Time travel in the future

Post #2: The best concert I've been to